|Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Troutman, North Carolina
Both the interior and the exterior of this 1923 Gothic sanctuary were completely restored. Approx 3,000 sf was added consisting of an expanded fellowship hall, offices, toilet rooms, and an elevator. Great care was taken to make sure that the addition looked as if it was built when the historic sanctuary was constructed. The new elevator lobby functions aesthetically as a link between the old and the new.
|68 Court Square||Suite 200||Mocksville, NC 27028||p:336.751.0400||f:336.751.1660|